Pride Festival Parade – June 8, 2019
- This event has passed.
QUEERFLEX presents Homos + Hammer Curls: Pride Week Edition
June 10, 2018 @ 11:00 am - June 16, 2018 @ 2:00 pm$10 – $15
Homos + Hammer Curls: Pride Week Edition
QUEERFLEX’s bi-monthly event, Homos + Hammer Curls, exists to give LGBTQIA2S+ folks an opportunity to try a new fitness-related activity they might not have otherwise, due to social or financial barriers and gives a platform for other queer-identified trainers/fitness pros/movement mavens to share their message and skills.
This year for Pride, we are doing a week-long edition of this whole thing… here’s what’s in store!
- June 10th | 11 am | Bootcamp with Émmett Lamache of the Edmonton Men’s Health Collective and Kyle Fairall of QUEERFLEX
- June 11th | 7 pm | Rainbow Yoga with Kavita Sundar of Rainbow Connection
- June 13th | 6:30 pm | Self-defence with MyTien Duong of Team Edmonton
- June 14th | 6:30 pm | Pole Fitness with Josh Van Camp of Aradia Fitness
- June 15th | 6:30 pm | Dance with Lindsay Eales + Kelsey Acton of CRIPSiE
- June 16th | 11 am | Kickboxing with Toni Harris of In Your Boots Fitness and Kyle Fairall of QUEERFLEX
While all events are Pay-What-You-Can (suggested $10-$15, no one turned away for financial reasons), tickets must be purchased in advance as spots are limited.
For event locations and to purchase your tickets, visit queerflex.com/events.