- Each year the Edmonton Pride Festival creates and distributes a Souvenir Pride Guide for attendees and sponsors. This guide is packed full of important festival related information as well as important information about the LGBTQ Community as a whole. This year we will take a historical look at pride over the past 30+ years. Find out the meaning behind the rainbow flag, when the first pride parade was held in Edmonton and more interesting history.
- Guides will be available at various locations throughout Edmonton in early May. Check back for more details regarding specific pick up locations.
- For our 2014 spec sheet click here.
- Pride 2014 Event Listing Submission Form
- For additional information please contact Angela Bennett at email@example.com or 780-267-7433