As an LGBTQ community member, one must learn how to overcome oppression and hate with the help of CBD for dogs Canada. Issues that happen around and within us can cause depression, anxiety, and insomnia leading to suicidal thoughts. Sometimes the feeling of being isolated can affect our health.
According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, about 50 percent of LGBTQ community members suffer depression at some point in their lives. This means LGBTQ community members need support during the difficult seasons of their lives.
Those who are members of the LGBTQ community, they may choose to relieve their anxiety and depression using CBD or cannabinoid. The US farm bill of 2018 declassified hemp-based CBD as a substance that should be controlled and choose to recognize it as an agricultural product. However, FDA is yet to approve it but 60 percent of those people who have used it claim it has a positive effect on the body.
According to a report published by the World Health organization in 2018, CBD does not pose any public health risk to users. The study further established that CBD is non-addictive and only contains small amounts of THC which brings the intoxicating effect in marijuana.
Most companies remove THC from their CBD products to fit human health standards. CBD mostly affects the endocannabinoid system which includes the brain and most importantly the hypothalamus. The endocannabinoid system is negatively affected by illness, stressors, or injuries. On the other hand, CBD can be used to regulate mood, appetite, pain, and sleep.
Moreover, some companies are willing to help the LGBTQ community members to cope with depression and anxiety using CBD products. An example of these companies includes out& about.
Importance of CBD oil to LGBTQ community members
- As an LGBQ community member, CBD products such as gummies, tinctures, and mint can help in reducing tension.
- Also, caffeine drinks may be mixed with CBD providing energy to the body and making one feel energized.
- CBD can also be used by LGBTQ community members as a lubricant during sex. You can look for all these products on our website and all information you need to understand CBD.
- Faced with the challenges of life, we still need to live a happy and fulfilled life. With a high percent of LGBTQ community members having high anxiety levels and depression, CBD oil can be used to promote self-care and wellness because of the benefits it gives to the body.
- CBD oil also promotes physiological functions by making sure that our endocannabinoid system (ECS) can balance mood, stress, and sleep cycles.
CBD users are said to have high education levels earning high-income levels compared to the general population. It is also said that CBD users rarely get sick.
The LGBTQ community members need to consider using CBD oil daily for them to be happy and be able to express themselves fully. CBD also helps them to feel physically and mentally healthy. It has been considered safe for human consumption since it has important benefits to the body.