Want to Volunteer?
We are looking for volunteers to fill various positions throughout the year and during the festival.
If you are interested in volunteering for us please fill out our APPLICATION FORM.
UPDATE: Oct 2014
- Skills: must be able to meet deadline, must be able to walk
- We are currently looking for people in the Old Strathcona Area who would be willing to hand deliver postcards to approximately 150 homes before
- Timeframe: November 1- November 15th, 2014
- Skills: Artistic and Creative
- We are looking for crafty people who can help us preserve and display, photos, newspapers and artifacts that we are collecting for the We Are Here: Queer History Project.
- Time Frame: February – April
- Skills: Detail oriented, retail experience is a bonus
- We are looking for individuals who are willing to give us 10-25 hours of their time between March and May to help us inventory, price and -prepare Pride merchandise for sale at the Celebration.
- Time Frame: March – May
- Skills: Photography
- Do you have a flair for catching great shots of people, places or things? We are currently considering a project for which we would require a photographer. If we follow through with this project it would be an amazing piece to add to your portfolio!
- Time Frame: January-March
- Skills: bartending, decorating, general labor, ticket sales
- In light of our 35th Anniversary the Edmonton Pride Festival will be hosting a fundraiser on February 14, 2015. This will be a community dance with music, silent auction and other fundraising components. We are looking for people to help with set up, take down, bartending and various other duties
- Time Frame: February
- Skills: dedicated, able to meet timelines, vehicle and walking required, friendly & personable
- Each year we need to distribute Pride Guides throughout the City. In early May we require a team of people to help us get the guides out. If you have a vehicle and a few extra hours we would love to be able to count on you to drop guides off on our behalf. A list of locations will be provided.
- Time Frame: Early May