Want to Volunteer?
We are looking for volunteers to fill various positions throughout the year and during the festival.
To volunteer, CLICK HERE
Application form coming soon.
- Skills: Artistic and Creative
- We are looking for crafty people who can help us preserve and display, photos, newspapers and artifacts that we are collecting for the We Are Here: Queer History Project.
- Time Frame: February – April
- Skills: Detail oriented, retail experience is a bonus
- We are looking for individuals who are willing to give us 10-25 hours of their time between March and May to help us inventory, price and -prepare Pride merchandise for sale at the Celebration.
- Time Frame: March – May
- Skills: Photography
- Do you have a flair for catching great shots of people, places or things? We are currently considering a project for which we would require a photographer. If we follow through with this project it would be an amazing piece to add to your portfolio!
- Time Frame: January-March
- Skills: bartending, decorating, general labor, ticket sales
- In light of our 35th Anniversary the Edmonton Pride Festival will be hosting a fundraiser on February 14, 2015. This will be a community dance with music, silent auction and other fundraising components. We are looking for people to help with set up, take down, bartending and various other duties
- Time Frame: February
- Skills: dedicated, able to meet timelines, vehicle and walking required, friendly & personable
- Each year we need to distribute Pride Guides throughout the City. In early May we require a team of people to help us get the guides out. If you have a vehicle and a few extra hours we would love to be able to count on you to drop guides off on our behalf. A list of locations will be provided.
- Time Frame: Early May